I drove over the harbor bridge.
Actually, I drove all the way home from debate.
And I'm still alive. (but I didn't take SPID…. Shh!)
After you enter the harbor bridge you immediately have to merge, and since it is under construction, you have to merge twice. Right after I got off the entrance ramp a huge semi truck pulled up next to me, and tried to eat me. Okay, maybe not, but it wouldn't let me merge! And so I kept going… and it kept going.. .and then I ran out of merge room, so I stopped. And I was in like half a lane with a bunch of cones to left, and tons of cars to the right, when this nice blue car started honking and waving and yelling at me. And it let me in. (And the driver was ticked.) And then, I didn't die. (Though I did get flicked off.)
Happy day.
Later:
JEWEL: Jesse said my dog is ugly. Do you think it's ugly?
RENEE: ::looks at mangy, ugly, horribly ugly toy mutt:: Well, um,… you know, G.K. Chesterton once said something is unlovable until it is loved.
JEWEL: ::sighs a five year old sigh:: Everyone except me in this whole big family thinks my dog is ugly.
No comments:
Post a Comment